• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Just an FYI on prices (Baja)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been selling white bonsai for 250k apiece on Baja. I'm sure I could get more, but I calculated based on difficulty of getting bonsai + the sheer numbers involved in growing and crossing in order to get white.

The white plants from solen I was selling 25k apiece, but hoarding stuff like hops and hedges (and again could probably get more), the quest is fast though and it's a 33% chance to get a white seed, so its actually quite lucrative compared to how gardening is normally.

Anyways, it's kind of nice that we can actually make decent money at this (at least enough to support our other vendors!)