• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] just a thought for better stag trading

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what do you all think, for the stag items, i put a designation behind it:

(R) = Rare - exists 25+
(VR) = Very Rare - exists 11-25
(UR) = Ultra Rare - exists 1-10

I have a good number of them estimated but may need some of your help on the rest.

This way with literally hundreds of them out there people will know roughly what to pay for on any item.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i suggest some extra identifiers such as Uncommon and common - Like the colored ginger bread cookies or the angel food cake those are pretty common id say 100+ are out there which in my mind would not meet the R 25 +. But i do like the system Alot. the only down fall i see with a trading system is how easy it would be for someone to stick to it too strictly. and presume one value is worth another taking only into consideration of the amount droped and not the desirability. Such as Special Wine bottles Vs Naughty Shirts. each collector would put a different value on each, even if there is the same amount dropped.

But like i said i like the system alot and i think it would really aid in trading in more ways than just stag.

C

Cruxshadow

how rare were the naughty switches? i am on siege and i dont really think anyone else got any. are these rare on prodo? or not so much?

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how rare were the naughty switches? i am on siege and i dont really think anyone else got any. are these rare on prodo? or not so much?
Fairly common on GL but not like NPC common more like peeps who use speeders common.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naughty switches were dropped on most shards. So, in theory, they should be one of the most common stag drop.

Just a short reminder: The way the stag drops were made, any attempts to gauge rarity of items is going to be very error prone.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Manticore,

good idea.
Now we only need to collect data of all the items so we can but the correct label on them.I guess that will take awhile.

Regards
The Scandinavian

N

NewThunder

perhaps the EM's would be kind enough to tell how many of each dropped