• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a short FYI

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

there is this sim that im'd many of my sims in reguards to a transfer ... Didnt say when and where .. But that he can do a transfer... Can you check into this sim to make sure he's not a scammer and or a cheater .... And for those who dont know him .... Please BE CAUTIOUS when dealing w/ him ....

Doing money and rares transfers!!! Add 1500 (what ever that means. When born 2days ago. No skills... That means absolutly nothing to me. )

After he asked my 3rd sim and I tried to ask him when where and how ... He went off line... Does that sound like a true transferian?

... But w/ the newbies out there they can and will trust anyone because they are new.... And some of us have to look out for them as well as ourself....

G

Transfers between cities is not a game feature....which means that it is not a supported option. It is on your head alone if it fails, so be extremely cautious in setting up such a transaction...or better yet, don't do it at all.

<blockquote><hr>

...Can you check into this sim to make sure he's not a scammer and or a cheater...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who the 'you' in this statement is, but no one here, has the ability to look at someone's game account, and since it is against the <font color="blue">Stratics Rules of Conduct</font> to name anyone as a scammer on these boards, there is no records of past behavior on this site, to check, either.

G

The best bet when meeting people you think might be a scammer is use the in game reporting feature and let EA decide if they are or not.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

The best bet when meeting people you think might be a scammer is use the in game reporting feature and let EA decide if they are or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed. If you ever suspect someone to be a possible scammer, let EA know anyway. There's no harm done, and they can always trace his/her transactions if they wish.