• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Just a reminder

C

ChReuter

Today, my desire to get some ethy clothing came back and bit me in the ass.
I bought what I thought was ethy clothing from a vendor and ended up buying a 30mill black cloak. (which i know was expensive for the cloak alrdy)

I wish i could point out who, but if im allowed to point out vendor, tell me and Ill let everyone know. This was on atlantic...

it sucks to lose so much when you only returned a month and few weeks ago, but it's just a game and I'll carry on. I just want to remind everyone not to buy ethy clothes off a vendor, make sure you get em from someone trustworthy or a broker. No need for anyone else to lose out...

K

Kandorian Demons

The best way to get ethy clothing is to buy it off a paperdoll. If it isn't on the paperdoll of the vendor it is probably fake. When buying from a person, have them wear it and then open the trade window. They can then only take it off their body and put it in the trade window. If it is in the trade window AND on them then the one in the trade window is fake. This is the safest way to buy the item.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best way to get ethy clothing is to buy it off a paperdoll. If it isn't on the paperdoll of the vendor it is probably fake. When buying from a person, have them wear it and then open the trade window. They can then only take it off their body and put it in the trade window. If it is in the trade window AND on them then the one in the trade window is fake. This is the safest way to buy the item.
Excellent recommendations. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Don't let that bad experience nail Atlantic's reputation. There are a number of great folks along with the less honest.

C

ChReuter

Excellent recommendations. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Don't let that bad experience nail Atlantic's reputation. There are a number of great folks along with the less honest.
Im sure there is, but nonetheless my problem is I trust people.