• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a quick request for some help

G

Hiya Guys, not posted here for an age again.. but well, just wondering if any of you maybe able to help, I'm looking for a lot of just plain display plants, does anyone have a stash of them, or know of vendors which have a lot for a reasonable price? I'm thinking of trying to grow some.. but I seem to remember that growing them is a bit of a pain in the what's'its! don't really want any special colour ones, just the ones grown from a plain seed.

R

Return2UO

I think I go my last lot of plain grain plants from Bluebells Cottage vendor which I think is in the north-west corner of Yew.

I've seen people about that vendors tending plants recently so they maybe able to help with a customer order.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Hey there!

I run a few plant vendors myself at Blue Wolf Traders. (Yeah i was into plants for umm... 4 weeks and then it became boring hehe) If you need any other than the ones stocked - or more or whatever, just ICQ me on 38970131 and i could go through the rest of my leftovers.

G

Thanks Gwen, you need a restock!

Couldn't find it Return.. in Yew or ouside Yew?
another question..
where would I get vines from? I had a box full in my house before I left.. but I can't for the life of me remember where I got them!!

I

imported_Seasseragh

<blockquote><hr>

where would I get vines from? I had a box full in my house before I left.. but I can't for the life of me remember where I got them!!

[/ QUOTE ]

from the tentacles you summon with a green thorn

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

from the tentacles you summon with a green thorn

[/ QUOTE ]... by targetting swamp tiles...

G

Ah yes! I remember now, thanks guys.. one last thing then.. anyone got green thorns or a bright green seed I can buy? Gwen is all out, had a look and the green thorn vendors I saw were all out

G

or slay tentacles in blighted grove. no thorn needed for that

G

Right! I'll buy you out of flower and fern again when I get home from work.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ah yes! I remember now, thanks guys.. one last thing then.. anyone got green thorns or a bright green seed I can buy? Gwen is all out, had a look and the green thorn vendors I saw were all out

[/ QUOTE ]

got some green thorns in, will be ready next week, and have some vines on my plant vendor

(take the south gate out of luna, follow the road over the road and past the brigand camp. saor guild shop is to the left of your screen about one screen past the brigands. if you get to the mountains, you've gone too far
)

G

I didn't know those gave vines. The green thorn summons a 'whipping vine' not a swamp tentacle.

G

<blockquote><hr>

looking for a lot of just plain display plants

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the vendors inside Umbra#1 (the first house west of Umbra) should hold several (coloured) plants.
afair the price was 999gp each.
Not sure, but i think it is the one next to the treasuremap vendor (Not playing right now, so i cant login to check)

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

If you need more plants still, i'll do yet another restock tonight