• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a quick question...

• Thread starter mystikavalonwolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mystikavalonwolf

Just some info: I haven't played the game in about 2 years, and I think I canceled my subscription 1 year ago.

Anyway, I recently decided check up on the Sims Online to see what has been going on, and imagine my shock when I see that it is closing down and being replaced with EaLand. So, since it is free, I decided I may as well check it out and get the TSO fix that I have been craving lately. It said something about reactivating an old account, which I did.

Okay, sorry for all the pointless babble, here is my actual question: Is there any way that I can get my sims back after not playing for a year? I'm honestly not expecting to get them back, but I figured I may as well check; I'm trying to remain optimistic. Again, it's really no big deal if I can't, I just feel weird starting all over, heh.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I did a quick search through the recent threads and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

G

The sims - most likely not, however if you recreate now you will get back any anniversary gifts and skill locks you are entitled to, when entitlement comes around which will be sometime in March!

M

mystikavalonwolf

Thanks for the quick response! That's good that I may get my anniversary gifts..I would miss them the most. I really wouldn't want to wait years to get them all back.
I do miss my lots, but I guess I can always room with someone, it's less of a hassle anyway.

G

Welcome back!

It's always great to see old players returning to the game!