• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamable?

• Thread starter Dreadlord Galaad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dreadlord Galaad

Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamable?

I couldn't see any and I think thats something that should be done.

Thanks !

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamabl

I'd say for now that the best source of info is the Hunter's Guide pages that Petra's been working on, but if other tamers want a sticky too, then we can turn this into a building thread to discuss stats/abilities etc and I'll pull data out of that to make a sticky from, along with the existing threads :) I think condensed stickies are a lot easier for new visitors to look through than a whole thread of posts.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Wenchy

M

MrMarcus

Re: Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamabl

I'm in!

D

Dreadlord Galaad

That sounds great for me ! :thumbup:

PS:
But what about the new golems they are not tamable but they seem to be possible to bond them?
I know that the vollems from the crystals can be healed by bandies so they can be definitively some great pets for tamers ... :wall:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

so, i went out last night with my tamer and finally got some taming in with the new stuff.

tamed me a Skree and some raptors and then spent a while playing with the super cows (lowland and highland and ruddy)

has anyone played with the new cow?

the highland one is a TANK!

bloody shame that they take 28.1 taming, i would love to give one to my mule to take with him as a attack dog while mining.

oh, and i did find some (actually a lot) of different numbers then what was in the hunters guide.
do we just email that to Petra?
anyone know?