• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a little rant about the pvp at Luna

F

Foxie

No that 'Luna' wasn't a typo. I meant the pvp that goes on at Luna. omg! I HATE that place!!! Instead of weapons or spells, words are used!!! Dont' believe me? Let me show you some examples...

The Gank - Noob is trying to sell something waaaay to high. Someone has to point this fact out to the rest of the bank sitters. One or two or three chime with a good laugh. Noob gets defensive since his good buddy had told him this was the going price. 'Show me!' So noob is taken straight to a vender with that item for sale at half his price. Ganked.

Pwn'd - 'Selling xyz for xyz!' Immidiately a party invite has been given and a couple people want Noob's attention. He sells the item and one person explains to him, 'omg man! I would have bought that for three times what you sold it for!'

Alliances - 'Selling xyz! Make offer!' Noob receives a party invite. 'hey, that's worth about xyz now, don't sell it for less.'

Trash talk - 'Be careful of him, heard he scams'

Griefing - 'Buying xyz!' 'Hey I've got one for sale, make offer.' 'ummm... xyz?' 'heh Have a nice day (recalls out).'

Cheaters - 'hey, will you hold this bag for me then give it to my mule?'

Dueling - '2 mil' 'no way. 1 mil.' 'Man you won't find this any cheaper! but for you, 1.5 mil' 'All I have is 1.3 mil!'

*sigh* I hate Luna.

T

Threnody

*tends to bank in NJ unless in a hurry to snag runes or backpacks*

S

Sirkus

The smack talk was SO much better at brit bank...

*sigh*

Can't we just move back?

G

*** Briefly contemplates relocating to Luna to introduce my irreverant and twisted actions to that place. Realizes that polishing a turd will only leave us with a big shiny turd. Goes back to irritating people propping up Haven Bank.***