• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a heads up.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I know it doesn't have a moderator listed for this forum anymore, but that isn't a license to go nutters, I've just expanded a bit beyond simply "Moderator". I'll be keeping an eye out, it's been quiet in here for a long time and until Cirno and Myself find a Moderator just for this section for you guys to break in please try and keep it that way.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You or anyone else interested in stepping in here should Message Cirno and Myself in a PM. We're not at the point of bring people on, but creating a list of people who are interested for when the time comes.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Message sent. I'm game as well. Both Rico and I are former Moderaters/Reporters and I think our hours online compliment each others.