• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a friendly reminder of the rules

G

Gellor

This is just a subtle reminder about the rules and in particular what we look for on the Pacific forums. While we are a little more lenient with regards to PvP posts, there are some things that are not needed.

1) We do allow "mild" trolling in PvP threads. Talk about zergs, sucky templates, can't PvP out of a paper bag, etc all you want. Keep the RL stuff out of it. And keep accusations of hacks, cheats, exploits, etc out. Anything that is ambiguous or can be easily misinterpreted will get deleted.

2) We do NOT allow trolling in non-PvP threads. If you don't like someone's post that isn't PvP, take your issue to PMs. Do NOT troll their thread. This is especially the case in role play type threads, spot light threads, etc.

3) We do NOT allow discussion of moderator actions in public forums. If you don't like the way I or any other moderator is enforcing the rules, please feel free to PM the moderator OR our boss Petra Fyde.

4) We do allow in game activity announcements such as auctions. Straight forsale, auction, or wanted posts will get moved. To be very specific here, it must be an in game activity.

G

Gellor

Related to the hacks/cheats/exploits, etc, remember:
5) The naming, explaining, or giving the location for them is not allowed on Stratics.
6) Showing pictures of any of them is also not allowed on Stratics. Crop your pictures all you like and post but do not show changed graphics, illegal programs running, etc.

I am not an expert of cheats/hacks/etc and what they look like running. So yes, pictures of them have escaped my notice. When they have in the past, more than once I've been alerted to them with very descriptive identifiers. :eyes: