• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a few questions on these?

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the magic items labeled

"A magic (weapon name)" compared to magic (weapon name) rare if so what are they worth?

House deeds a large House with patio?(not mini)

Full set of Green Clothing in Reward Cloth colors (majors ice, ice green, ice blue, and fire)(Robe, shirt, pants, cloak, and doublet)

small forge (not blessed) deed

a 1 gold white bank check

2x Small Bed (east) deed
I have a bunch of these in different items what is most rare?

Mallet and Chisel (no uses)

Full sea serpant armor

2x wedding invitations (scrolls)

If I can think of anymore Ill ask but Id like some feedback please

ty

R

Rowan Elizabeth

"A magic (weapon name)" compared to magic (weapon name) rare if so what are they worth?
They are not worth a lot as someone with GM item ID can idetify them and they loose the "magic" tag. You can get 50 to 100k for them usually.

House deeds a large House with patio?(not mini)
House deeds will turn into a tool if moved from your shard or left in a bank box or on your character after morning server up. A serious collector might pay 2 to 3 mil for it.

Full set of Green Clothing in Reward Cloth colors (majors ice, ice green, ice blue, and fire)(Robe, shirt, pants, cloak, and doublet)
Green clothing is a strange market. Because they act like an enhanced item they can be dyed with Toku dyes. When they are cut they retain the color so you can then make clothing toku dyed color. Prices range from 250k for sashes to and small items up to 3 or 4 mil for items yielding more cloth.

small forge (not blessed) deed
250k to 2 mil depending on the collector.

a 1 gold white bank check
White bank checks usually start at about 1 mil and go up depending on what the check is.

2x Small Bed (east) deed
I have a bunch of these in different items what is most rare?
Slightly rare as they cannot be made with the facing tag. Spinning wheels and water troughs seem to be more valuable than beds and such. 250k and up depending on the item and the collector.

Mallet and Chisel (no uses)
Well, these go for 500k to a mil on Atlantic. Some are server birth and I believe for a short time they were loot on some monsters.

Full sea serpant armor
Depends on collector. I had one suit i sold for 10 mil and another suit that i could not sell on my vendor for 2 mil.

2x wedding invitations (scrolls)
These usually catch a decent price around 20 to 30 mil depending on the buyer.

Hope that helps a little.