• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a display failure or information not correct?

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there -

UO com states concerning skill masteries that any warrior mastery will give you +5 hci/dci/str and di on tier 3. However, if I have my "naked" toon with mace mastery 3, the gain for hci, dci and str is displayed on the character status info, but not for di. Just an display failure, or do you maybe just get + 5 hci/dci/str?

Regards, Fizzle

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the mastery doesn't give you damage increase, it gives you 5% damage MODIFIER which behaves differently. Damage modifier is calculated in AFTER damage increase and doesn't count towards the 100% damage increase cap. It's the same as with the 10% damage modifier from quivers. This is why it's not displayed in the stats.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for clearing it up! uo com states "5% damage bonus", I did not have the damage modifier in mind to interpret it right.