• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Junk in a returning EJ Players Bank

Bithmus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Returning Endless Journey player. You can read my story here. I was curious if some of the stuff in my bank is junk or worth anything? I'm pretty limited on space so I'd like to get rid of junk. Also, why did they go with the grid system for banks? It's hard to organize anything without containers and the sort order keeps changing.

My stuff:
Decorative Personal Bless Deed Belonging To Bithmus
Gnarled Staff with 124 Identification Charges
Crystal Ball
Plate Of Cookies
Blackmoor
Trammel Moonstone
This Is Half A Price Ticket! Find And Target Another Ticket. This Ticket Will Only Work For YOU, So …
A Bottle Of Pink Champagne
A Holiday Bell From Greyburn
A Snowy Scene of Papua
A Whispering Rose From Bithmus
This Is A Price Ticket! It Will Only Work For YOU, So Don't Gie It Away.
A Magical Wizard's Hat

Thanks!
Bithmus

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
They aren’t junk. Those you could actually sell and walk away with some good starting gold. One thing would be start it as an auction on here to see how well it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bithmus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi @Planters , Thank you for the information. I'll hang onto the items. I don't have a need for any gold or gear at this time.

Anyone know why they got rid of the good old bank chest and replaced it with the silly grid system?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
The silly grid system if for EJ accounts only. It shows how many items you have left to store before your bank is “full”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk