• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

June Plays

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Tatania Karthina has posted up the Chesapeake Theatrical Season!
June will be the Play season for all Townships, Guilds and Groups to show off their Theatrical finesse!

We have three written plays within our community. If we don't like those then we can always write a new one. One of our most famous plays is Neos Day Out but I already gave permission for the Baja shard to do it and I don't want to take anything away from them by doing that one.

Below I have compiled a list of names of people who have done plays before and or I think would be the most willing to partake in it. As for location the Kijustsu Anei Keys bagball field can be converted for a time to do a few plays.

List
Luna Rossa
Wildstar
Bam Bam
Mirt
Charles
Tiger Lily
CaT
Mr Clean
Warder Dragon
Fanny
Keitaro
Crystal Rose
Sandman
Ceno
Lady Laurel
Lestat
Jade Darkmyst
Juliana Baker
Brackus
Treasure Isle
Shovel
Daria Blackmore
Angus
Sarsmi <-- I won her services in an auction for 6m on Baja. Looks like its time to collect on that for a Stage design and Deco.

Those listed are all different players so they aren't characters run by the same person. Most plays only have three or four characters. Now that you can double client it makes things allot easier for those experienced in plays to run two characters. Acting wise it really isn't that hard. Some feel you need to have three play practices before the show but honestly you can sit right there with the play script in front of you heh. So you don't really need any acting ability because your just typing the lines hehe.

I might be able to bug some people over on Baja in the RP community and Stratics staff. Ill just threaten them with Mesannas Assasin Tool (kidding) Maybe that sweet, adorable and innocent The Yattering will come over to see us. Poor misunderstood sweet and perfect Goblin.