• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed June Events

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The winner of last months fishing contest was Tehan! Congrats friend. This bi-monthly fish will be the yellowtail barracuda.

What next? Event will be held 6/19 at 8pm est

It starts again – Event will be held 6/29 at 8pm est

Continue reading...

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I suppose I should say "Congrats Tehan" but Ill just say "You lucky I had to move in real life"! :p Off to the boat I go in order to redeem my record.

@EM Ulric - Should I add my yellowtail to the mailbox or should I wait till you empty it out from previous contest? I'll just keep my in the bank for now - it's not a giant one (yet) so it can wait.

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will a trophy be placed in the Hall of Victory ?

If not, would it be possible to retrieve the fish if its not too rotten, so I can craft a trophy of my own over the fireplace ?

And Marge, yes I was lucky.. but fishing is a bit of that too ! And I was even more lucky you werent there for that one. I dont expect that kind of luck to come by again anytime soon lol..

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No governor meeting this month?

EM Ulric

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
I was still trying to find a date that worked. Wednesday June 28th at 9pm Est will be the official date. Less than two weeks, I know, moving in real life and was out of the country. A seriously crazy month. See you friends there!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Figures. I win governorship, meetings on sundays, only day I have off. I highly doubt I'll be able to escape work at 9pm, on a wed. :( So guess I'll miss that one.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Less than two weeks, I know, moving in real life and was out of the country. A seriously crazy month. See you friends there!
Been dere done dat :D Moving sucks - meez just finished moving a few weeks past. Meez glad itz done.