• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jumping for Eggs

G

In Nagrand the is a deliciously evil quest that includes a goblin trampoline and a nest of eggs. People wind up dead and its not because there is an LvL 66 elite Roc at the end. In fact you're more likely to notice the bones of those before you before you even notice the goblin with the gold ! standing on the hill.

This is how you become the envy of of those around you trying to complete the quest.

Step one get the key. (killing the dust tornado things, easy)

Step two line yourself up in the middle of the jump o thingy as shown below facing in the direction of the arrow.

Step three use the tramp and keep your camera above you the whole time. Keep your mouse over the slowfall buff when you are directly over the nest, right click to remove the buff.

If you timed it right you should fall just like i did here and land right in the nest.

You most likely will die several times before getting it right unless you are a rogue like myself, and/or have a decrease in falling damage.

Tip heal first before grabbing the egg and bring friends

B

Bo Riddler

*snickers softly*

He probably posted in wrong area? Someone fast, get him a donut!

Bo

G

And here I thought people who'd never played before were the newcomers. Silly me.

G

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gB1S8dn34dQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gB1S8dn34dQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

E

Edaun

Good video and info, McFeely..
Although a warrior friend you may remember from SWG, Jasko, showed me the secret after he spent an hour figuring it out. I hit the nest on the first try, just like the video.

Once again, Warriors doing the grunt work for the Paladin... heheh