• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jump 1 tile

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
How can I macro to jump 1 tile in a certain direction(N,S,E,W) in EC?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just work that tile, no need for macroing unless you are a scripter

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I thought that as long as you could keep in a regular macro it wasn't scripting?
What exactly is scripting then?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its possible but you would have to use programs that are considered "illegal". In fact I don't even know if they would work with the EC.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Its possible but you would have to use programs that are considered "illegal". In fact I don't even know if they would work with the EC.
OK thanks for the clarification. I recall people posting about doing it with UO Assist which, as I recall is Legal, so I thought the same could be done with EC.
If it can't be done legally then that's that, I'm not stepping on that territory.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might be possible in CC with UOAssist but I just saw you were asking about doing it in the EC.

Maybe a CC user can help out there. Sorry I don't know about CC.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why one tile? shadow jump is target based, you can make an EC macro like this:
shadow jump > wait for target > cursor target stored (a small piece of blackrock on the ground)> delay 2.
repeat that twice using 2 more pieces of blackrock (3 in total). then set the whole thing to repeat.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
why one tile? shadow jump is target based, you can make an EC macro like this:
shadow jump > wait for target > cursor target stored (a small piece of blackrock on the ground)> delay 2.
repeat that twice using 2 more pieces of blackrock (3 in total). then set the whole thing to repeat.
Sound advice once again. Thanks!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sound advice once again. Thanks!
i used to put my char on auto walk and then walk towards a wall. i would then shadow jump to a spot that was a few tiles away from the wall directly behind that path (at the edge of the SJ limit) then i would just have to walk toward the wall automatically and hit my macro key and jump to the spot and walk away from it. rinse and repeat.