• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) July Events List for The City of Yew

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Posted next to the bulletin board*

Tuesday, July 7th- 8:30 pm: LobsterFest!!!
Monday, July 13th- 8:30pm Crafting Night in Yew!!
Thursday, July 16th 8:30 pm- Sheep shearing Contest!!!
Tuesday, July 23rd 8:30 pm- Tavern Night in Yew!!!

All are invited. Keep your eyes open for more details as they become posted!!

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
Healer
Governor of Yew

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
added the dates to this thread for calendar display.
have fun!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gillian I've added these to the main calendar, let me know when you have details and I will update them with links + FB posts. ;)

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Postponing Lobsterfest for now.. Real life came up and I haven't had time to devote to it like I wanted.. so Lobsterfest will be reschedule because I flat refuse to half ass an event. However it WILL be happening..I'll update with details.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Understandable Gillian. Real life trumps all. Looking forward to this event once rescheduled.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Postponing Lobsterfest for now.. Real life came up and I haven't had time to devote to it like I wanted.. so Lobsterfest will be reschedule because I flat refuse to half ass an event. However it WILL be happening..I'll update with details.
Will note this in our calendar, Gillian. :)

Can you please let us know the details of the ones up and coming though? Are they confirmed? Especially Monday's event?