• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) July 2015 Events

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Events that are PLANNED for this month. Those events that are CONFIRMED by a post on the forums or other means are highlighted with a link to the post (in gold) or with green text if no post is available. Cancelled or Postponed events appear in red text.

~~~ PLAYER EVENTS ~~~
1 - Skara Brae Hunt Fest: The Boar (Starts)
1 - [TAVERN NIGHT ROTATION] Shattered Skull @ 9 PM EST
7 - Lobster Fest @ 8:30 PM EST in Yew [POSTPONED]
9 - [TAVERN NIGHT ROTATION] The Horse's Head @ 8 PM EST in Jhelom
9 - [EM EVENT] Investigation (Details TBA)
10 - Trinsic Joust @ 8 PM EST (Location TBA)
11 - Britain Town Hall @ 9 PM EST in East Britain's Counselor's Guild
12 - Britain Jousting Competition @ 9 PM EST in West Britain Bank
13 - Crafting Night @ 8:30 PM EST in Yew (Details TBA)
14 - [EM EVENT] Royal Council Meeting @ 8 PM EST at Castle Blackthorn's Meeting Hall
15 - Trinsic Auction @ 7 PM EST at the Jade Wind Auction House in New Magincia
15 - [TAVERN NIGHT ROTATION] Que's @ 8 PM EST in northern Skara Brae
16 - Sheep Shearing Contest @ 8:30 PM EST in Yew (Details TBA)
18 - Champions of Britannian Jousting Tournament @ 8 PM EST at Skara Brae
19 - [EM EVENT] Global Arc Event @ 7 PM EST
20 - Vesper's Woodsman Challenge, Starts @ 9 AM EST
20 - Trinsic City Meeting @ 8 PM EST at the Meeting Hall just west of the Royal Bank of Trinsic [POSTPONED]
23 - [TAVERN NIGHT ROTATION] Knight Rest in the Village of Aegis @ 8:30 PM EST in Yew
24 - [TRAVELLING BARD'S NIGHT] Trinsic Bard Night @ 8 PM EST in the Keg and Anchor Tavern in Trinsic
25 - Vesper Market @ 7 PM EST to 9 PM EST at the Vesper Market & Auction House (South Vesper)
26 - Vesper's Woodsman Challenge, Ends @ 9 PM EST
26 - [EM EVENT] Festival of Masks @ 6 PM EST
27 - Trinsic Fishing Tournament @ 8 PM EST at the Trinsic Docks
28 - Repairing Tokuno @ 8:30 PM EST at Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard

29 - Lobsterfest of Yew @ 8 PM EST at the Yew Docks

30 - [TAVERN NIGHT ROTATION] The Bloody Brew @ 9 PM EST in West Umbra
31 - Skara Brae Hunt Fest: The Boar (Ends)

~~~ EM EVENTS ~~~
7/9 - Investigation: The Hunt for Jor - Late Evening

Continuing the search for the Pirate Jor, Thorpe calls upon all detectives to meet him at the Castle. This mission will last until 11:59pm 7/18. Please file all reports in the mailbox at the rewards hall (there is a teleporter next to the EM Hall).
7/14 - Governor Meeting - 8pm
7/19 - Global Event Arc - 7pm
7/26 - Festival of Masks - 6pm
A bit late this year (for unexplained reasons), Nujelm's Festival of Masks will take place in front of the Palace. Please note that this is in Felucca. More information to come.

Confirmed Events have been added to our UO Catskills Facebook page and @UOCatskills Twitter feed as well as coordinated with the official UO Fan page and Twitter as well as the new Statics Calendar. :)

Last edited:

Armand de Romanus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
events for Britain in july

• Saturday july 11th Britain town hall meeting, 9 pm est at the counselors hall in east Britain.
  • Sunday july 12th Britain dueling fest competition, 9 pm est in west Britain bank.
    • winner goes 2 the grand jousting tournament in skara brae on the 18th

thanks!

-adam

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Joust - 10th
Auction- 15th
City Meeting- 19th
Bard's Night- 24th
Fishing- 27th

Posts will be going up shortly with details.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got these up with links to the detail posts where available... working on adding them to our shard's FB page! :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a nice looking month. I sure hope I can make some of the events. Pandy if I am too tired will you carry me?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I updated the city meeting post to say that the day or time of the meeting on the 19th may change depending on the details of the EM event that day.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tavern Night Rotation events are in, each with their own corresponding FB event that will be shared globally on the UO main fanpage. :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update for Tuesday's event. Also @Lord Bytor did you finish out the details for the Vesper Market this month? :)
Yes. It will run from 7pm (est) to 9pm (est) I will be there to allow you to set up a vendor, starting around 6:15pm (est). Anyone can have a vendor. I ask that you please take your vendor down after the event ends at 9pm. There will be door prizes. The Market is located just off the Vesper Beach.