• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement July [2015] Event Schedule

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
From UOEM Baja Shard Facebook page posted 7/9/2015:

July Event Schedule!

July 11th - White Net Toss with Capt'n Armondo! - 7pm pst - Meet at New Magincia docks for some Lobster fun!

July 18th - The Emerald of the Rondorin Empire - 7pm pst- Meet TBA

July 25th - The Element of Tuath - 7pm pst - meet at WBB - The Search for the 3rd Element needed to bring Grindylow back to life!

July 31st - Pet Battles! - Category is Turkeys! Meet at New Haven Arena! ( Son of Og says he will not be defeated!)

WildStar
Baja Shard News Reporter

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TY WildStar if it were not for you digging up this info Baja would truly be in the total dark. It is sad that the EMs have web sites and they do not keep them up to date.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TY WildStar if it were not for you digging up this info Baja would truly be in the total dark. It is sad that the EMs have web sites and they do not keep them up to date.
Just my opinion of course but ... There were complaints at the last meet and greet by certain xhsharding multiboxing you-know-whats. It seemed to me that those who who played baja on a regular basis all knew about that event. If I were an EM (which I will never be) I would have NO problem forcing those who view me as nothing but a drop factory have to do little research and *gasp* maybe even put some effort in to find out when they would receive their entitled drop.