• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement July 2014 Event Schedule

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
7/10 @ 7pm PST - Discovery Of A Monster
War creates monsters

7/17 @ 7pm PST - Rise Of The Butcher
Unspeakable acts

7/24 @ 7pm PST - Running Out Of Time
Tick...tock..

7/27 @ 5pm PST - Governors Meeting
Meeting of the realm's leaders

7/31 @ 7pm PST - Kingsguard Promotion Ceremony
Recognizing those who dedicate themselves to Britannia

Fish Contest: Fish for the month of July is Summer Dragonfish only. Turn in for your fish is accepted at the Mailbox in the EM Rewards Hall. Deadline for turn in is 1 hour before the Governor's Meeting on the 27th. Make sure you also declare which city your allegiance is for.

** There will be no event on July 3rd

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you have any process for consolidating attendance for those of us from Napa who may attend events on various characters?

Note: I am referring to different characters on different events, not multiple characters at the same event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Do you have any process for consolidating attendance for those of us from Napa who may attend events on various characters?

Note: I am referring to different characters on different events, not multiple characters at the same event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If anyone name changes, uses another character, ect just email me at [email protected]. Gimme the character names and ill merge them together.

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I regret to inform that I will not be able to attend tonight's council meeting. My sole announcement is
regarding the scheduling of the inaugural edition of the "Sliced" cooking competition, to be hosted by Veritas and the City of New Magincia.
The event shall be held on August 9, at 1:30 PM according to the standard reckoning (PDT).

The Illustrious Lord Cephas
Lord of Knights of Veritas
Governor of New Magincia