• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Jul 9, 2018] Pitmuck Net Toss (Chesapeake Shard)

Mxy

Visitor
I would like to join!!

What character build is suggested? Do we need fishing skills? Is this Eastern time at 8:30PM? Sorry for so many questions I haven't played for a while so am out of the loop :)

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and welcome back Mxy!
Time is 8:30PM Eastern.
Best build would be some type of ranged character.
No fishing skill needed, our Lil Morsal, Sushi will be tossing out the nets to bring up the Scallis.

Mxy

Visitor
OK perfect, I'll bring a ranged attack char. Ty for the welcome back and confirming time! I'll be there to help out and learn some new things that's changed from my entirely too long of an absence :) see ya'll there!

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you have been gone for awhile and are looking for some decent armor/weapons, then make sure you loot the Enforcers after the corpse goes public. There are a lot of good items on a Scalis corpse. Nothing great usually, but definitely good, especially if you are not maxed on your character's equipment.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mystic works fine too casting RCs - and of course tamers putting their pets on him

Mxy

Visitor
If you have been gone for awhile and are looking for some decent armor/weapons, then make sure you loot the Enforcers after the corpse goes public. There are a lot of good items on a Scalis corpse. Nothing great usually, but definitely good, especially if you are not maxed on your character's equipment.
Thanks for the hint on looting enforcers Haidon. I have some OK equipment, I'm really looking forward seeing a sea big boss monster and teaming up as a fun event.

Mxy

Visitor
Last night was loads of fun and deaths for my archer! Thank you all for hosting this event, I was able to pick up some helpful items I couldn't have done solo. Wishing all a great day!