• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Juka Bow clarification

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which are the rare ones? I have some marked a bow of, a 'mob type' bow and some just say bow and are black. I have a lot of double slayers.
Any info is appriciated :)

F

Fraggles

I think that the black bows have not been altered yet so you can not equip them then when they are altered they are no longer black. Its been along time since i did anything with these bows but i think thats how it goes. They are not worth much at all, you might find a collector trying to collect all of them or somthing but i have trouble selling them at 75k each

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its the other way round Fraggle, the oldest ones started off brown, have a single slayer and have a name like "earth shatter" [earth elle slayer], then when you enhance them with gears they will get another slayer and turn black.

Then you have the next generation that where brown, had a single slayer but didnt have a name [they just say bow]. They will turn black and have two slayers when enhanced with gears.

Then you have the ones that still spawn now that just say bow and dont have a slayer on them but will when enhanced with gears, These can be fun when used with imbuing, ash enhance, then gear them ;) to make some nice 6 mod bows.

On the side of rarety i find the first generation bows that "havent" been enhanced yet the rarest as most out there have been enhanced [i pay 1mill for these as trying to get the set], all others i think are practually worthless.

Thunderz

L

lupushor

Its the other way round Fraggle, the oldest ones started off brown, have a single slayer and have a name like "earth shatter" [earth elle slayer], then when you enhance them with gears they will get another slayer and turn black.

Then you have the next generation that where brown, had a single slayer but didnt have a name [they just say bow]. They will turn black and have two slayers when enhanced with gears.

Then you have the ones that still spawn now that just say bow and dont have a slayer on them but will when enhanced with gears, These can be fun when used with imbuing, ash enhance, then gear them ;) to make some nice 6 mod bows.

On the side of rarety i find the first generation bows that "havent" been enhanced yet the rarest as most out there have been enhanced [i pay 1mill for these as trying to get the set], all others i think are practually worthless.

Thunderz
Wish you would have written this before i trashed a couple of those brown named ones, hehe. I had like 150 bows and after reading the 1st answer i started sorting them, only keeping 2 sets.
I have found 23 different named bows (including Repond and Exorcism, which seemed rarer to me).
I also have 10 double slayers, most useless. Guess the ones that match a certain battlefield could worth something...

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish you would have written this before i trashed a couple of those brown named ones, hehe. I had like 150 bows and after reading the 1st answer i started sorting them, only keeping 2 sets.
I have found 23 different named bows (including Repond and Exorcism, which seemed rarer to me).
I also have 10 double slayers, most useless. Guess the ones that match a certain battlefield could worth something...
The demon/elle slayers used to be worth about 10 mill as they were good for doom but now with imbuing its easy to hit the 300DI cap without having 2 slayers, plus its easy to make double slayers with the still spawning bows by imbuing a slayer then enhancing then imbuing again to change the imbued slayer to one you want.

Thunderz