• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

jsv stealth tamer gank 1 *video for real*

• Thread starter imported_Goron
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Goron

EDIT Aight, due to GG's suggestion ill youtube these instead of self host for your security and safety.
Got it! Youtube link below
Here: Enjoy!

G

I'd like to watch it, but i dont download anything someone post. put it on youtube or something.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I'd like to watch it, but i dont download anything someone post. put it on youtube or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
good idea. ill do that. give me a bit

G

i watched it it was definately a tough break with you not double clicking your door properly, always have an open door macro somewhere on your key board

I

imported_Goron

hehe yeah. But, the point is not me messing up or me doing something stupid (Erevos and skia were telling me on vent not to run in there, that jsv was in force).
:)

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

That was the greatest thing ive seen in a while, not that you died, hate seeing somoene die to that Crap, Im laughing because, i saw one guy out there and they still needed Dismounters and Tammers, they did that to haha and I today, but we fortunatly didnt get dismounted and got two of em, then logged on our disco/peacer mages, and well lets just say, JsV vanished Poof! along with the pets!

Dont you know thats tactics!
LMAO
LMAO

Yellow Cupcakes For JsV!

I

imported_archite666

*claps* GO team!
Maybe you will get an encore sometime! I dont know about others, but most of our guild doest even visit these forums and we dont argue about IF we do it, we simply dont care, thanks for the worship and of course wasting your time. But hey if you can't kill us in game at least you can post videos and make yourself feel better, seriously its a game, boo hoo. Go play the game and quit talking about how sad it is. See ya in game, or maybe not at this rate.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

*claps* GO team!
Maybe you will get an encore sometime! I dont know about others, but most of our guild doest even visit these forums and we dont argue about IF we do it, we simply dont care, thanks for the worship and of course wasting your time. But hey if you can't kill us in game at least you can post videos and make yourself feel better, seriously its a game, boo hoo. Go play the game and quit talking about how sad it is. See ya in game, or maybe not at this rate.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow... ... ... wow...
Kiddo, the whole reason i do this is becuase JSV/wannabe jsv comes on the forums and says they DONT use stelath and tamers much... Thats why.
But, ok, if you admit that the only way you guys can get kills i stealth tamer dismount ganks, then, i guess my job is done.

Thanks.

I

imported_archite666

sure, whatever gets you playing the game again jeez, quit talking about the damn game and play it, if you wanna type "waaaaaa" at least do it in game. I mean its a game, how bad is it when you are typing and making threads as if it was real life, I mean im making myself a hippocrit just by typing this but jeez, stop with crying threads and " we pwned you nub!" threads and just play the game. Why is this game getting so out of hand, threads, and pics and now videos as if this was some real life !@$% goin down, play the game, if you dont like it quit.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

*notices he is riding a charger of the fallen*

[/ QUOTE ]and?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

sure, whatever gets you playing the game again jeez, quit talking about the damn game and play it, if you wanna type "waaaaaa" at least do it in game. I mean its a game, how bad is it when you are typing and making threads as if it was real life, I mean im making myself a hippocrit just by typing this but jeez, stop with crying threads and " we pwned you nub!" threads and just play the game. Why is this game getting so out of hand, threads, and pics and now videos as if this was some real life !@$% goin down, play the game, if you dont like it quit.

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry, i was busy being in stat. Oh wait, sorry, you don't know what I am talking about.

I

imported_archite666

Actually....

I know all about your stat lose, and incase you were implying that i'm not factions, your dead wrong...get it? DEAD wrong!

See you in game, hopefully.

I

imported_Goron

so r u saying u killed me? r u saying u participating in killing me?
Go on... Im waiting for your 'no'.
kthzbye

I

imported_archite666

lol, ego maniac, im not saying anything about who killed who, nor do I care, Im saying, if you spent half the time playing as you do pancakes, youd own us all with shear devotion alone.

See you in game, but I doupt it.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

See you in game, but I doupt it.

[/ QUOTE ]My video shows your allies in game, why doesn't it show you? You not pvping? only board pvp? right....

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kiddo, the whole reason i do this is becuase JSV/wannabe jsv comes on the forums and says they DONT use stelath and tamers much... Thats why.
But, ok, if you admit that the only way you guys can get kills i stealth tamer dismount ganks, then, i guess my job is done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guy i never said we didnt use tamers and dismounters to kill people

but truthfully man we didnt have many tamers on tonight and i didnt see many on your side either so no reason to complain i kill you earlier in a fair 2v2 and you didnt cry then why cry now you had fun chasing me all over luna didnt ya i like to call that the rope a dope maneuver

I

imported_archite666

omg, its not hard to video tape yourself getting ganked, I dont have enough memory on my computer to store all the videos I would have of me being ganked in front of that house, and even if I didnt pvp, who cares? are you a machine?

PVP! GANK! TAMERS! BOO HOO!
THIS GAME SUCKS! PWN NUBS!
VERUM IS A HOTTIE!

I mean dude thats all you talk about, who cares rather I pvp or mine ore, at least i dont waste peoples time complaining, you spend 5 minutes getting killed and 30 minutes on the board talking about it, just play the damn game.

Ok you win? we have no skill? ok? is that all? I'm almost scared you will wet yourself when you hear that, bottem line, its a game, quit yelling about it as if it mattered in your life.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

omg, its not hard to video tape yourself getting ganked, I dont have enough memory on my computer to store all the videos I would have of me being ganked in front of that house, and even if I didnt pvp, who cares? are you a machine?

PVP! GANK! TAMERS! BOO HOO!
THIS GAME SUCKS! PWN NUBS!
VERUM IS A HOTTIE!

I mean dude thats all you talk about, who cares rather I pvp or mine ore, at least i dont waste peoples time complaining, you spend 5 minutes getting killed and 30 minutes on the board talking about it, just play the damn game.

Ok you win? we have no skill? ok? is that all? I'm almost scared you will wet yourself when you hear that, bottem line, its a game, quit yelling about it as if it mattered in your life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please link to one post of me saying pets are over powered.
Do it. I dare you.
Please link to one post of me saying this game is bad/sucks/is worse than years ago.
Do it. I dare you.
Link it, prove me wrong. Do it.

I'm waiting.

I

imported_archite666

lol, ah if you haven't gathered, these arent directed at just you, more of all those that contribute to these crying and hazing threads, didnt mean to impose anything on your honor there buddy, you win that one.

G

im still trying to figure out which of those clips is the most pointless one, but its really hard to tell

*goes back to deciding*

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Actually....

I know all about your stat lose, and incase you were implying that i'm not factions, your dead wrong...get it? DEAD wrong!

See you in game, hopefully.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you have Windows set up that the programs you are running don't show up?

K

Kat SP

Looks to me like someone has something to hide, when they take the time to black out their task bar like that. WTG, Crash... I mean CASH!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Looks to me like someone has something to hide, when they take the time to black out their task bar like that. WTG, Crash... I mean CASH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, don't think I have ever heard Kat trash talk or insult someone. You always seemed better than that. Guess thats what happens when you start hanging with trash.

I

imported_dexdash

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure its 5 min playing and 20 MIN COMPLAINING we're in factions remember?

K

Kat SP

Vortex - I have nothing against Cash. He's been in my vent several times and I think he's a nice guy, but you have to admit that black out over the task bar looks a bit suspicious.

I

imported_mo'gluk

well I usually to hide my "smell hax" as it tends to stick on the desktop... also I always hide anything that may be an identifier for my other files... sometimes when I take pics I forget what else I have running and I have proprietary (copyrighted) information I can just post in harmless pics... but yes a blacked out task bar is always suspect

I

imported_archite666

Well its a force of habit, I dont run any illegal programs, i dont even know what there is out there, i just try to hide who im icqing at the time and what not, but if this is gonna make me suspect then ima stop doing it, i mean seriously though, if I was running illegal programs, wouldnt I actually kill someone every now and then?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well its a force of habit, I dont run any illegal programs, i dont even know what there is out there, i just try to hide who im icqing at the time and what not, but if this is gonna make me suspect then ima stop doing it, i mean seriously though, if I was running illegal programs, wouldnt I actually kill someone every now and then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kat - I gotcha, just wasnt sure about the Crash (Cash) part...very unlike you to throw little barbs like that, thought I saw a little Goodguy influence there

Cash - yeah, thats what I always say..if I actually had illegal programs I might win a few fights

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Wow, don't think I have ever heard Kat trash talk or insult someone. You always seemed better than that. Guess thats what happens when you start hanging with trash.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mustve started siege this month then

[/ QUOTE ]

lol?