• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

jsv gank 2

• Thread starter imported_Goron
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Goron

Another movie of me dead, by myself
vs
3 blues,
1 orange, 1 red.
hehe.
linky (youtube)
Congrats to your guys skill, I mean, we all know I am an uber threat. (note the uoam in corner, I am ALONE).

At leat they admit that this is the only way they can get kills:)

I

imported_archite666

Took you long enough...

Thats right, homie got jokes.

I

imported_Goron

Notice how youa re nto in any of my vids?
Why am I not in your screen shot other than a bar?
Oh... right... you don't actually fight.
kthxbye

I

imported_archite666

Actually its because you were afk for like hours, probably making your videos and getting them ready for your personal revenge on us. I can see it now,

You down in your mothers basement, cheetos all over no doupt, Your sittin there thinking of ways to increase the size of your E-peen, all of a sudden BAM! A JSV dragons kills your ass. You of course scream in horror at the disgusting display, how could they do that to you? The great strangelove-I mean dont they know how awesome you are? Well you certainly can't stand for that, so you go to work on your awesome plan to get back at those meenies who treated you so badly, I understand man, we've all been there-really. But as you begin to work on your masterful plan, you realise you don't actually hate those people who killed them because without them, you wouldn't have anything to complain about, and that right there, that just ist love- thats STRANGELOVE.

Hope to see you in game, even if its black and white.

I

imported_Goron

lol.
This is exactly what I am talking about. I dont sit here claiming ot be the greatest pvper in the world. I suck, i admit it. But you claim to be the greatest.
My videos are just an attempt to show that you guys cant do [censored] on your own, you need gank pet, dismount,s tealth tactics to drop one person.
And i think Im doing pretty well; not a single one of my vids shows you fighting!

I

imported_archite666

ok mr. Link it i dare you, your turn, its not like we post up our raids proclaiming how great we are, were not KOC, I havent noticed anyone proclaiming in JSV saying anything close to that, we juss live for the chase, but hey im off this one, its gonna get locked anyway, good luck to you in the future.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Took you long enough...

Thats right, homie got jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you post how to make your task bar like that?

A

AMK126

First of all my ingame character is Jack Black, after the multi talented actor. Secondly, without meaning to criticize my friend Goron... I am the worst PVPer in this game. What I find the most funny is when three to four CVS members flag on me and kill me. Personally I don't understand this... it's the same mentality as 4-5 vets flag on and kill a member of NEW, and then S*it talk them to death? I guess what I'm saying is... where is the challenge? And then theres you gutless blue NOTO mofo's (look it rhymes) who wouldn't take a count to save your own guildmate, yet would go grey to loot something you didn't earn!