• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Joyfull Statue

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I purchased A Joyfull statue at the Atlantic rares fest, was justwondering about it's history. I still have it on atlantic so I have not locked it down yet in my house on Europa. I think when locked down and double clicked it makes a sound. Anyway its purple in color and is the design of an xmas angel statue. Any history on this item would be hepfull. Thank you :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its on my list somewhere, i want to say either last or this year and from either legend or great lakes.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Found on your list from Legends this year 40 released thank you Manticore, I looked at your list but for some reason missed it. Just so many event items now its alot of items to screen through to find one item.