• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) joy for the season

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

kalzaketh

for all of napa:love: free gingerbread cookies, for all who come to britthe cookies are on the alchemy vendor free any time of day or night if none are available at anytime, I will replenish .np
seasons greetings to allrolleyes:

E

Elbryan Uthador

Is there anyone left on Napa? It's been very empty.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah there are people around.... far and few between though.... i been running all around fel spawn and faction areas looking for people.. i find someone once in a while. atleast i leave the mules alone :D

E

Elbryan Uthador

Yeah there are people around.... far and few between though.... i been running all around fel spawn and faction areas looking for people.. i find someone once in a while. atleast i leave the mules alone :D
Where are the mules? I need to practice with Pharaun before I move him back out into the pvp arena.

A

Amathist

Just thought I would drop by...I am not sure if kalzaketh or anyoen else will remember me but I played on nappa for a little while as paige a long while back...I just wanted to say Merry Christmas.

D

Deb

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All also. There are people
on Napa but they are probably out shopping or FISHING :):):):)

K

kalzaketh

the fishing part, yes, need to get fish bait if there are any vendors who care to part with any, the fish are probably higher than my 100 fisher can hit tho, grave waterlake by umbra is interesting :)