• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Joxxer the Mighty of Atlantic

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Joxxer the Mighty, a 26 year veteran of the Atlantic shard, famed IDOC hunter, and longtime member of the [LNR] guild has unfortunately passed away.

He has truly always been a beloved fixture in the Atlantic community and was one of the main people who founded the IDOC and UO housing community.

An in-game memorial is being planned in his honor. He will be deeply missed by those of us who were fortunate enough to know him throughout the decades.

Rest in Peace, Joxxer.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Joxxer the Mighty, a 26 year veteran of the Atlantic shard, famed IDOC hunter, and longtime member of the [LNR] guild has unfortunately passed away.

He has truly always been a beloved fixture in the Atlantic community and was one of the main people who founded the IDOC and UO housing community.

An in-game memorial is being planned in his honor. He will be deeply missed by those of us who were fortunate enough to know him throughout the decades.

Rest in Peace, Joxxer.
My condolences to his family but judging by responses on other forum maybe lock this or you're gonna be doing a lot of moderation

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Joxxer the Mighty was not just one of the pillars of the community, but a stand up guy who often looked out for others instead of always attempting to make a buck. There were several times he helped save a property in the UWF township and informed a member of the guild to come save the house going through the stages of IDOC instead of letting it fall and likely being the one who would have placed it - including highly sought after Atlantic castles and keeps. I dealt with him on both a personal and professional level and can attest to his positive nature and sense of community. Always the one to tell a joke and poke fun at himself, I spoke with him only a few weeks ago and you never would have guessed something was wrong had you not been aware of his declining health. He had a large personality and will be sorely missed amongst those who considered him a friend.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think the problem is, Mesanna took ALL of the other player memorials down and put them all in one central location.

I remember Joxxer very well but he should be treated the same as everyone, yes?

Just my 2 cents

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If it's a personal house it's ok the graves Mesanna desecrated had been placed by EM etc

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We still have several Memorials standing on Legends that are not centralized. But we also have a tenth of the population. RIP Joxxer .

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We still have several Memorials standing on Legends that are not centralized. But we also have a tenth of the population. RIP Joxxer .
Only because Mesanna the desecrator hasn't found them yet how someone with zero time for real issue can desecrating is beyond me

zylo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so sorry for this loss. I am and have been an active member of LNR since it's earliest days. Joxxer was well respected, liked and appreciated.

Thank you for everything you contributed over the years to Ultima Online, the community and our Leather Neck Raiders.

We will always remember you Joxxer.