• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Jove's Haunted Playhouse

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its that time of year again and Jove's Haunted Playhouse is open to the public. Of course as always I recommend darknights and a lantern. You can find the house in the first open field just below the Yew moongate. (yes in Tram!)

Happy Halloween!!!!

by Jove...

I'd like to thank Mr Crowley for once again designing the house for me. I'm not a bad decorator but I'm terrible at house designing... Thanks again Mr Crowley, I always appreciate your help : )

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yay!!
Always enjoy seeing your designs and deco for the holidays =).
Will have to check it out tonight.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just went to visit and tho I could post a shot there's no way it would do justice to the decorating skills involved in this display.... it's just awesome, and you need to go see it :)

great job, Jove! your holiday houses are always the best!

go to Yew gate, Trammel, and take a few steps southeast... be prepared to oooo and ahhhh

E

Eloah96

I just saw it. Yeah.. i guess i am not going to compete for the house deco competition. We already have a winner for it. It looks terrific!

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you think thats cool just wait and if you look at any of the contests over the past years i lived on ATL but i live here now look up some of the houses i have made :p

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is always somebody better than you... I've never said my houses were the bomb just something I liked to do. I'd be happy to come visit your house, please let me know where. I just really like Halloween.....

Oh and by the way there are 2 tricks to the house, some may find boring but just another way for me to spice up my dull Playhouse....

Thanks again for visiting
by Jove...

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i didnt say your house:gee: was bad i was responding to the person who said you won with out seeing anyone elses