• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Journal logged to file?

Fenbay

Adventurer
Howdy,

Anyone know if I can log my journal to review? IE: fighting a champ spawn etc. and trying to figure out what happened to me after the fact so I can adjust my tactics etc.

Thanks!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EC is easy go to users settings and check the box at the bottom

upload_2018-11-9_11-9-27.png

The CC you have to edit the line in UO.CFG file to say SaveJournal=on it saves them in the Log folder under each ones installation directory

upload_2018-11-9_11-21-40.png

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, and if you have two clients open on the same machine it messes it up and wont save it most times

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh, and if you have two clients open on the same machine it messes it up and wont save it most times
Yeah I run into that problem quite often and I sometimes have to remember to turn one of my characters logs off.