• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Journal Font Selection

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It exists by default, no mod required.

Right click on the journal tab (the tabs at the top of the chat window where you can toggle to show different messages) and a menu will come up. "Fonts" is one of the options.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes but thoes are all the default fonts that barely differ from one another, mainly just in size.

We have the ability to use legacy fonts, new fronts, all sorts of fonts for overhead chat, damage numbers, ect.

I use the EC "name" font for ingame and would love to use the 2d talk font for my EC journal.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just updated the CustomSettingsWindow mod to Version 1.5
All of the font choices will now show up in the Chat Font Selection window (it is a very long list though, so you might need to move the window around to actually see them all).
I rather like how Arial Narrow 18 looks.

We can say you owe me if you ever transfer to Catskills or if I ever transfer to Atlantic -- until then, keep your gold ;)

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems to be a problem with font re-loading when the client re-starts...
I'll try to find time to fix it, but I'm not sure that I can.