• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Josh thinks he is as cool as Elga!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I said it before and I'll say it again.. your daughter is simply adorable. She must get it from her mom ;)

And in all seriousness, I'm excited for you in this game venture and hope nothing but the best for it.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is adorable! That's pretty cool..most definitely as cool as me..lol

G

Granjell

Awesome Josh! Now we all know why Huddles is a cute pink mouse, and with Annette's support, I'm sure the game will get extra interest for the adorability factor.

C

Crazy Fireball

She is so cute!

It made me laugh that she got camra shy :)

I love youtube, tell it her its fun, but be careful!

L

loadexfa

Heh, thanks everyone, we're all very excited about this project. :) I should also mention Sally B (Susan) has become my right hand on this project and with her help (and my awesome designer) we also launched our web site yesterday: www.arrivalgame.com

And to make my life hell, my hotel's internet is TOTAL CRAP. And I'm using my precious internet time (it only works sporatically) to post here. :)

Josh

L

loadexfa

Slightly off topic but HOLY CRAP I'M TIRED. And it's only the second day of the conference. And I'm supposed to go to 2 or 3 parties tonight so I can schmooze. Man... and there's an early keynote with the president of Nintendo tomorrow so it's not as though I can sleep in.

But really good conference so far. Well, ignoring the fact that I feel like total crap. :)

Josh