• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Joke Thread for Bad Rewards in Phase Two

• Thread starter Asmodai/Embryo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Asmodai/Embryo

I have noticed in some other threads people commenting on the tame and franky unrewarding rewards available in the upcoming publish.

Here, let's push forward some useless ideas for a giggle! In another post, Otis Firefly started us off;

<blockquote><hr>

also remember this is only phase one, they may be reading these comments and there still may be hope for phase 2....or we may get some mongbat sandles, some cargo shorts and an actual case of beer lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

For phase two, i propose:

More shirts, but in more of our favourite neon colours.

Earrings of summoning.

Another event item slightly rehashed just to devalue older items

A blaze reaper statuette that moans about the dev's

Another cursed item because they're the BEST

And armour set that provides +10 Herding, +10 Item Id and +10 Camping

Flames, ideas and discussion welcome!

K

Kratos Aurion

I think theres enough flame threads. feel free to post in them and stop spamming the board up. This is where the locks need to start being enforced sadly..

A

Asmodai/Embryo

Ohh dear, the technical term for people like you is 'party pooper'

K

Kratos Aurion

for one youre trolling.. secondly, youre quoting someone from an already established thread and just flamming it in a new one so people can read the useless comment.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes ...this is a very serious place..no room for humor.. we will not stand for it!!
lol

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

yes ...this is a very serious place..no room for humor.. we will not stand for it!!
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

its not that theres no room for humor. its just not funny. its annoying

G

Removal of the Shadowlords faction

Europa-gold cloth

Vine cord sandal recipe

Fireworks wands

Phoenix armour pieces

1 million gold cheques

And just in case you want it, a soulstone fragment token.

M

midiguru

Custom trash barrel for your home with the phrase "RIP KR" on it

Dublets that say I Pwned ****! the **** would default to the name of the player who was last killed by the player wearing the dublet.

Dupe deleter deed. Bascially this is a one time use deed that when used can be targetted on any player paperdoll and delete the targetted item they are wearing as long as it is a valid dupe. If the item wasn't a dupe the deed wouldn't be used and item wouldn't be deleted. Buh bye vine cords!

Anti-IDOCer Deed. This deed is applied to your house. In the event that you quit UO or decide to let your pixel crack decay as long as you've applied this deed during valid payed play time when your house finally decays it all just goes poof and the words PWNT! hang in the air for a random amount of time blocking house placement.

If i think of some more i'll post them....

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

And armour set that provides +10 Herding, +10 Item Id and +10 Camping

Flames, ideas and discussion welcome!

[/ QUOTE ]

If they make an armor set that gives +10 herding/item id/camping then they better make 110 power scrolls for all of those skills so my gmed character of uselessness can go to 110 in those skills with items.

A

Avalonia

<blockquote><hr>

Anti-IDOCer Deed. This deed is applied to your house. In the event that you quit UO or decide to let your pixel crack decay as long as you've applied this deed during valid payed play time when your house finally decays it all just goes poof and the words PWNT! hang in the air for a random amount of time blocking house placement.

If i think of some more i'll post them....

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I want one of those. The last time I knew I was quiting for a long time I just gated people from Luna to my house and then dropped it and watched them to get all the items in some sort of feeding frenzy. That was kind of fun.