• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Joke for the day!

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

That's funny. Creative kids.

Here's some more humor for ya...

C

Connor_Graham

That's funny. Creative kids.

Here's some more humor for ya...

B

Bordoms

Hey, Conner! Somewhere in alternate Moonglow a Shadow Lord is spawning a cloak, and you're not there. Ha ha!!!

Just clarifying, the "kids" aren't really "kids," they're all older teens and young adults. We don't encourage having "kids" write nasties. It ws horribly funny to wake up to though. I'll have to get even

B

Bordoms

Hey, Conner! Somewhere in alternate Moonglow a Shadow Lord is spawning a cloak, and you're not there. Ha ha!!!

Just clarifying, the "kids" aren't really "kids," they're all older teens and young adults. We don't encourage having "kids" write nasties. It ws horribly funny to wake up to though. I'll have to get even

G

Think yourselves lucky with the Gas prices Connor.

In the UK its running at approx $9.00 a gallon. Looks like its not just UO that we are forced to pay more for.

G

Think yourselves lucky with the Gas prices Connor.

In the UK its running at approx $9.00 a gallon. Looks like its not just UO that we are forced to pay more for.

B

Belmarduk

Yep here in Austria the price for diesel has doubled in the last ten years.....
My last 2 cars have been diesel because diesel is cheaper.....

B

Belmarduk

Yep here in Austria the price for diesel has doubled in the last ten years.....
My last 2 cars have been diesel because diesel is cheaper.....

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually, in the US, diesel is more expensive than unleaded. When the price of gas first started going up after 9/11, people started buying for diesel engines, (diesel used to be cheaper), but the oil companies caught on, and raised diesel above unleaded (diesel is a byproduct, which means it should be cheaper all the time).