• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Joint EM Bennu/EM Tiberies Event, Friday September 7, 9pm Eastern Time

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Joint EM Bennu/EM Tiberies Event, Friday September 7, 9pm Eastern Time

This Friday, at 9pm Eastern Time, there will be an event jointly hosted by EMs Bennu and Tiberies.

This event will feature you, a great hero from Britannia's past, and adventurer Salah Ad-Din attempting to solve the Moongate/Void issues.

This may well be your first, last, and only chance, so make it count.

This event will be called "The Awakening: A Rainbow in the Dark."

Meet at the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Britain.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Man, talk about a death fest!! But that should always be the case... When there's lighting..

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry you missed it man.

Cliff Notes version: Lord Blackthorn aided by Salah Ad-Din and a rather large mob of followers traveled to every Moongate in Ilsh battling any critters looking to do Blackthorn harm as he tried to repair the Moongate system. They were successful in the attempt, Lord Blackthorn was physically drained after the process and the Honor Moongate is now repaired. But, we were also told this would not be the last bad thing to befall our little world.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blackthorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn? But I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim thanks for the synopsis. Now I know what I'm going to cry about tonight.