• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Join Britain for a night of celebration and giveaways!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When: 7/13/13 Starts: 7pm EST
Where: Britain - Lord British's Conservatory of Music
What: Celebration of the renovation of the Conservatory of Music's Roof. Anyone from across the realm is invited. Guards will be present to ensure everyone's protection. Enjoy a night of listening to music, drinking, and giveaways. Giveaways include AT LEAST 100m in checks + Various other items. Please dress appropriately

WARNING: Be Careful on your way to Britain. The Cult of Oblivion and Sage Nicosaen are still on the loose. Please be safe traveling.

I am very excited to announce that I have seen fit to use my funds so that the roof of Lord British's Conservatory of Music could be renovated. Now that we have a new roof in place, we can ensure that this landmark building stays standing for years to come. There is still work to be done, but this is a first step into the revitalization of the city of Britain.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow more $buying$ loyalty, what a great leader you are turning out to be :scholar:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*sends pigeon with regrets* "As I have an engagement requiring my attention, I will be unable to attend but will encourage all Vesper citizens to. I am counting on your Royal Guard to ensure their safety." *sealed with a stamp bearing the head of a fire breathing dragon".

T

Tazar

More bribery?

I think I would rather have Lord Casca! Isn't there a Necromancer around somewhere that can bring him back to be Britain's governor?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well, IF there has to be a ruler we may as well put some gold in our pockets along the way. We have had plenty of rules in the past and that led to chaos in the streets, riots and homelessness. Had every ruler paid their way to the top less folks would have gone hungry.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Our Governor was most generous tonight, and handed out a lot to help our citizens. Our people will not starve with Governor Solus in Office. I am proud to be a citizen of Britain, and Proud of our governor!

-Lady Decadence
Reputable Broker of Britain

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kudos for running this mate.

I missed it, (stupid stupid time zone converter), but would have loved to have been in that tussle. :gee:

Moar 'vents pls good sire.:thumbsup: