• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Johnie Walker Blue

T

Tycolby

How many have been able to say they pulled the silver weighted draw string on a bottle of Johnie Walker 21yr old. To hear that golden foil tear as the string runs towards that golden capped cork! Oh the aroma that spills out of the bottle as you remove that cap. It smells almost too sweet to be real. Almost a product of splenda or some other artifical sweetener. No way this can be a real product. But once those golden drops of pure craftmenship touches your tongue, you know.......... you know this is for real. That it took 21 years for this bottle to find you and fill you life with some of the best refreshments possible to man.

It took me three years to finally open this bottle. Why? Because I thought maybe one day I could resell it for a profit? No that wasnt the reason. The reason was simple, I wasnt mature enough in my life to enjoy this bottle. Yes I was able to afford to buy it but I wasnt ready to enjoy it. The day you go up to a liquorstore and buy a bottle of Johnie Walker Blue and actually sit back and truely enjoy that bottle, is the day you can say "I dont need to wait for life anymore"

Just want you all to know, Now is the time to enjoy life before its too late.
Enjoy life for awhile before you and me hit rock bottom.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice...

I live in Virginia... not too far from Franklin County... (moonshine capitol of the world)

Not long back I had the pleasure of sipping some home made Peach brandy that was over 8 years old. Now I'm not knocking liquor that has been stored in (oak) wooden barrels, but it can't touch brandy that has been stored in a large mason jar with a half of a peeled/pitted Peach for over 8 years. Went down like water... didn't need any chaser.

.... And yes, we even ate the peach....

T

Tycolby

A mason jar or oak barrel doesnt matter one bit. These moments in our lives are some of the best times we will remember. Enjoy the fruits of our labors and enjoy life.