• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jobs

A

astroino

Hi,
in school I am studying dida and I am interested to get a job. Im not asking for pay I just want to gain some experience in websites... I am a very keen wow player it takes up practically all of my free time, in between school and my little job which earns me £30 a week.

Working for a wow website by updating regular in-game changes would be great as I am an addict of wow and writing about it would be a dream. I generally know my stuff when it comes to wow so im not a 'noob'. When a new update comes in I like to go and find out as much about it as I can as i enjoy explaining it to my friends.

Currently I am using dream weaver, but I think it will be a good experience to be a content editor or a forum admin. Either of these jobs suit me, but when I pressed apply now it says that the link isn't working.

Why is this? Could you please get back to me asap?

Thanks Ast.

A

astroino

Forgot to mention I know a thing or two on the photo shop software... I have CS shop and know a little bit about using it, whilst I'm still learning HTML

M

mecantile

You are in the wrong area for this bud. Try hotjobs, careerbuilder, monster, etc. This is for game discussion, not job applications.

Apparently you aren't getting your return on your investment for college.......

W

wyrmtongue

That sounds like graphic web design and such.

Like Mec said its best suited for you to look else where.

If you like WoW I suggest you look at the Blizzard job website and see if thier is something you qualify for and hopefully a location near you. :D

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Astroino,

You may want to search the listings, and put your resume up on Dice.com... it is a career site for technology professionals.

Hope that helps.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I think he was talking about trying to apply to Stratics...i could be wrong...