• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Job promotion lost

• Thread starter Kevin Sims
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kevin Sims

I went to work as a Machina Assembler after the first shift I was promoted to Robomatic Builder, I completed the rest of the work day. Then went to skill. When it came time to go to work again, I found that I was once again a Machina Assembler again. I accepted my fate and worked where I was, got promoted again after the first shift. Worked the rest of the work day, then went to skill. Next work day came, I went to work, and was once again a Machina Assembler.

G

I'm not entirely sure, but it could have something to do with the current issues we're seeing with greening.

So far Lee has confirmed that something can cause the system to be behind when saving
- Greens
- Skills after eating fruit

I wouldn't be surprised if its related, but like I said, it may not even close to the truth.