• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Job Object Rare Rewards

G

I was reading the Wiki and came across the article on the Job Rare Rewards. I was wondering was this ever instated or just another thought because I have not seen or heard anyone talking about these rewards? If not it would be nice to see in the game.

G

Thanks!

That was one of mine I still have hope that it might make it in, feel free to add your comments to the discussion perhaps the devs will take another look.

G

I restarted the waitress job track......man, its challenging without the max number of experienced players. I played with one really neat newbie that caught on quick, but another one...poor guy, just kept typing "WHAT DO I DO?" and neither of us could stop waiting tables long enough to answer. Poor guy. That's another reason I wish there was an in-game link to here too, becaue if I'm not mistaken, neither the Wiki or the blog have player guides for the tracks like they do here, though I wish some info was added here, like how many charm points you need for which levels. I know charm is needed, but I'd love to know how hard I need to work on em between shifts.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

When ever a new person comes along at the last second and we don't have time to 'teamwork' a plan.

I just tell the new person to talk to the guests and yell at the bellboy. Then during the next break, we work out a quick 'team work' plan including the new person and how their part is done.

G

If actually never taken on a job in Sims Land. Always skilling and doing the single money objects. So please forgive my simpleness. When you arrive at a job it doesn't give you the game hints on how to perform that particular job? Or send an email ahead of time?

Nikki i wanted to post on Wiki for the job rewards. Is there anything special i have to do?

G

Once you login you can edit any page. When you have the page you want open click on the discussion tab at the top and then edit discussion. You will be able to see any previous comments, scroll to the bottom and in this format [[Comments]]Add comments here[[/Comments]] You can add your name to your post by clicking the button at the top of the post box it looks like a little signature.

G

Oh cool. But i wonder with everything that is happening with like the merge can we get a petition going for the rewards? It will offer more rares for the games and they sound VERY cool!

I've always wanted a blue ribbon to pin to my blazer!!!