• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Jingasa and Imbuing

S

schm2616

It doesnt seem to give residue from smithing any longer.. im 112, and I cant seem to unravel any of the items I create. Are there any other tricks to this?

I recently just switched my toon from human to gargoyle, and though im happy with the switch.. my soulseeker no longer works and now i have no wep. Any suggestions would be great!

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you saying that you used to be able to unravel the jingasa that you made as a human but now can't unravel them as a gargoyle? DO you get a message when you try? What is your imbuing at? is that 112 or is that your smithing?

S

schm2616

I was on my human smith, and Smithed the Jingasa, and tried to unravel it and it said that the item had to little magical properties. My smith is at 112, and my imbuing is at 42.5

Do i need to create it and imbue it on my gargoyal?

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on my human smith, and Smithed the Jingasa, and tried to unravel it and it said that the item had to little magical properties. My smith is at 112, and my imbuing is at 42.5

Do i need to create it and imbue it on my gargoyal?
I tried with my gargoyle imbuer and got the same message. Were you able to unravel it before? You should imbue properties on it then unravel it. That is the suggested training method for 70 plus skill. Not sure what you can do at that skill. Are you trying to get residue? Trying to recycle the smiths items made for gaining smith skill and you don't have a miner to smelt it? If you are trying to get imbuing skill you might try to imbue it then unravel it.