• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jimmy Nardello spotted at the Bookstore

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I was out sifting sand on Sunday morning when a call came across chat about Jimmy Nardello being spotted at the Bookstore and he was trying to locate his Bail Bondsman.

When I arrived I found Jimmy stuck on a exacutioners block, trapped by runes and asking a very small crowd to help him locate his bail bondsman that had info and gold to help procure his release.

Finally located the corpse of said bondsman (Alvis) on the roof under a ladder and indeed he was holding 100k in gold and a note.

I tried to interrogate Jimmy and read the note to him

IE: Bennu is behind the plot to get you. I found out that Bennu is not a real NPC! No! He and that other NPC poser, Mesanna have framed you, to keep you from learning what they are really up to. They are plotting to... wait...
someone is coming... brb

I was running late, trying to get to the rares fest auction and had to leave

Several things have me wondering... Why is this Jimmy Nardello a blue player. Why is he showing up in odd places where reguler players hang out.

Is this for real or someone playing tricks on the Crux

I will leave the book on my porch in Toad Town for viewing

I will report this to Danica
My reguards
Queen Arya