• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jhelom Xmas Tree

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a 'small tree' at 10am this morning, a really good start since we didn't get to that stage till the 2nd day in Brit. I've been keeping track of my points (though I'm not entirely sure why) and have added bods to a total value of just over 12k so far today, but last time I looked it didn't yet look like a proper Christmas tree.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now we even got ornaments! but just one more day to work on it. Its lots of work and people start to get out of bods. If we dont succeed this time we wont make it anytime. We failed in Britain when even Drachenfelz succeeded! This time we are about even with Atlantic and most shards are behind us. So come on pp land give that greedy elf as much filled bods as you can manage without!
If we get the lights and top star we all will get a reward, the very nice box with our name on..with all our chars if we let them bring one bod each. If we dont..just very few will get anything . And the ppl that works so hard now ..say the same as me, cant do this another time. Took too much time and BODs and recources to start ower again.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm starting to think the Europa tree is not working, been doing BODs all day and it hasn't changed, I don't have any BODs left! Help!!! :Begging:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok let me see what i can give you, I am at work but when I get a chance I will meet up with you. :) check for my message here over the next 30 minutes

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It's okay Riply , a friend just gave me a load of tailor BODs that she can't do, let's get that tree finished! :D

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok good I will be on in a bit after I get some work accomplished, if you need more let me know I still have a lot of bods.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome!

So once the star is on does that mean we should save our BODs for the next one or can we still drop them on it?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Awesome!

So once the star is on does that mean we should save our BODs for the next one or can we still drop them on it?
Yes, once the star is on the top it's pointless adding more because it's already at the maximum stage. The only reason would be to drop 1 on each character so all your characters get a guaranteed gift.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suggest that we now focus on acquiring more filled deeds and save then to try and have a grown xmas tree for xmas day. This gives the shard two weeks to get prepared for that weekend.