• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Jhelom Victor Tournament - A Battle For Glory In The Arena!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Citizens of Britannia!!

I'd like to announce that I will be hosting an Arena Tournament next Saturday, the 7th of December, at 7PM eastern time at the New Haven Arena.

Here are some details:

Each city will select one representative to fight for that city. They will be matched with another opponent from another city. They will fight till there is one left in the arena, the living one will move on to the next round. Each match will have one looser and one winner, the matches will continue until we are down to the final two.

Here are the rewards:

- 25M given to the winning cities treasury as a gift from Jhelom
- 25M given to the winning representative of that city as a gift from Jhelom
- (Special Gift - Still trying to decide - Will announce soon)

Contestants:
Britain -
New Magincia - NeXed LeGeNd
Minoc - Yosef
Moonglow -
Skara Brae -
Trinsic -
Vesper - Ozog Giantfart
Yew -

(Governors: Please send me your representative ASAP - I need atleast 2 representatives for this to happen)

If you wish to represent your city, talk to your city Governor. I sent out PM's to the governors so they know what to do. :)

Last edited:

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If any of you governor's actually want to win this thing lemme know =) you can find in game or pm here.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
NeXeD LeGeNd Sage
  • If any of you governor's actually want to win this thing lemme know =) you can find in game or pm here.​
Khaleesi's response:​
  • Vesper would not feel right unless it had a true citizen fighting for them.. of which Ozog is.. true and foremost!!!!!​

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Yosef,

Originally this event is for the citizens who are devoted to the Kings Realm. As such, I will need to confirm with Lord Blackthorn and also meet with the Imperial ambassador of Zento to convers and settle this so we all can enjoy a fun and victorious afternoon.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alexander...Since you will take no one from Zento without political ramblings...

If any of you governor's actually want to win this thing lemme know =) you can find in game or pm here.
New Magincia will take you up on your offer. I'm a Felucca girl at heart. 25 Million Gold for you and 25 million for New Mag treasury sounds good. We can discuss the special gift should you win.

My new Champion NeXeD LeGeNd will represent New Magincia if he accepts the above terms.

Let it be so.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Alexander...Since you will take no one from Zento without political ramblings...

New Magincia will take you up on your offer. I'm a Felucca girl at heart. 25 Million Gold for you and 25 million for New Mag treasury sounds good. We can discuss the special gift should you win.

My new Champion NeXeD LeGeNd will represent New Magincia if he accepts the above terms.

Let it be so.
HIMZ GOTS FUNNY NAME, HIMZ GOING DOWN
LONG LIBE KHALEESI AN VESPER
HOO RAH

T

Tazar

Having resigned as Governor, Moonglow will have to go unrepresented in this contest.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have changed the time from 5PM to 7PM due to some issues. Thanks!

PS: If you wish to have a contestant for your city, please get me the name ASAP. Thanks!

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It has came to my attention that many can't participate in this event due to Thanksgiving. I apologize for my absence in-game this month which is why the event was scheduled so late. I am rescheduling this event for Saturday, December 7th, at 7PM Eastern..

Deadline to register for this event is Wednesday, December 4th, at 5PM eastern.

I apologize once again.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's this Saturday, if you have a contestant to enter, please notify me! :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if it's allowed, I could enter my pvp character, Bullseye, to represent yew. its a separate account from my governor one, if not I totally understand.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To even the matches up, I'll do it.

So here are the matches:

Ozog Giantfart vs. NeXed LeGeNd
] ????? vs. ?????
Yosef vs. Bullseye

Event is tonight at 7PM eastern at the New Haven Arena!!!

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Immediately following we are storming Blackthorns Castle dressed as Goblins and defacating / peeing on the floors- if you dont have a Barraeks ring we are supplying cotumes and fecal matter
Bring a snowball or Mesanna's cream pie, we will have the liqour for a grand drunken Goblin snowball fight running thru the castle
Gating from the Haven arena so we can quietly enter the castle grounds and sneak around the guards

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hmm....hopefully that doesn't end in a massive goblin execution....I dont think yew jail can handle an army of defecating goblins.... *chuckles*

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hahahahaha- It wont- The King knows even his royal guardsmen have to blow off steam every once in a while! besides its Christmas!

Worse case scenario-we r all given shovels and trash bags and made to clean it up

Last edited:

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor."
:party:
Bring it,
Yosef

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone for participating!

The winner was New Magincia!!! Congrats!!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MEEES APOLIGIZES TO VESPER FER POOR SHOWING LAST NITE.