• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jhelom Town Meeting - Thursday the 26th of September

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
CityOfJhelom.png
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen of Jhelom,​
I'd like to announce Jhelom's first meeting is this Thursday at 8PM eastern time. We will meet at 'The Horse's Mead' in Jhelom. Pic below:​
Jhelom1.JPG
Come prepared for a night full of excitement.​
We will:
- Eat and Enjoy everyone's company
- Discuss What we can do to improve the city of Jhelom
- Discuss What the month of Octobers Trade Deal is going to be
- Discuss City Titles
- Talk about an event that is planned for the month of October
- Discuss what plans have been sent to the King
I invite everyone, citizen of Jhelom or not, to attend. Many opportunities await and I am stoked for the month of October.​
If anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks and see everyone on Thursday!​

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Citizens Of Britainia, Your not going to want to miss this meeting!
Jhelom has some exciting plans, Ideas and events to discuss this Thursday night IE:

Governor housing- We would like to post to the King about bringing the history and relics of each town to a central location, so new and old players alike can catch up quickly on what UO and your town is all about, instead of having to search thru tons of posted online info. (Jhelom and the Crux Ansata relics & info-Brit and the hierarchy relics & info etc) We would like to ask for a governors house for each town (Not necessarily placed in the town) the houses could be placed all together with easy access for everyone, maybe a stable and bank with a spellweavers circle

Ike & Mike wrestling match at the Jhelom pits: make a newb toon named Mike or Ike and join one of the two temporary guilds that go to war and wrestle to the death, Last player standing wins!

Fashion Show: Players dressed in gear for certain specs (skills) to talk about PVM- PVP and Role Play and what benefits it has to offer. I am certain even the well versed player can learn something new.

There is word a murder attempt of all the Governors may take place at this months council meeting, bring your security ideas to the table.
The Honor guard for this months meeting needs to be discussed.

Also it has been noted that a certain lumber jacking industry from Jhelom has infringed on privately owned lands in Yew, causing the the officials of Yew to attack the Jhelom bank by ship & cannon, unfortunately the citizenry of Jhelom were to shocked to get the license plates off the ship or a picture of this outburst so further investigation will have to be discussed.

Holiday decorations for our towns! Post to the King what we can do to spruce up our towns for the Holidays.

Big Brother program: As citizens of Atlantic, we are truly blessed with Great players, Great commerce, and Great EM's.
Idea's for all of our towns & its citizenry to pick a shard and support the towns folks from there. It may start out slow, But I am sure with the determination & excitement we all show on Atlantic, It has to spill over into other shards. I personally have a soft spot for the asian shards, although our time zones are totally off. Just looking for some additional thoughts on this.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
CityOfJhelom.png

In-case some people missed it, here is what happened:

Things We Can do to Improve the City
From the people who attended, there were some great ideas. All of these ideas will be sent to King Blackthorn for review:

- Banner for the King's Guard to Wear.
Since Jhelom was the birthplace of the Crux Ansata and the Crux Ansata walks with the King to the Royal Council, it would be nice for the guard to have something representing who they are; the Crux Ansata.

- Seasonal Decorations For the Town
As everyone knows, the Holidays are coming soon and the citizens of Jhelom are preparing for it!

- Governor Housing (Office)
We in Jhelom would like to have a Governor Office placed in the city limits. This can bring easier access between the citizens and myself.

- Floral Growth
A town who's purpose is for combat can sometimes be dull. The Citizens wish to have plants, trees, and hedges to be planted for the following spring.

- A Stable
Many of our Calvary desperately need a stable to properly groom and treat the horses of the city. A fine horse makes for a fine soldier!

- Medical Supply Units
As stated previously, the city of Jhelom is home to the warrior. The daily life of a warrior is: Training, Training, Training, and Combat. It took an eye witness to see this and report it before it became crucial of what we need. A man was harmed in training and was miles from the nearest healer; unfortunately, he lost so much blood we had to amputate his left leg. This is why it is urgent to have medical aid wherever we need it. I have sent a letter to the King addressing this problem and will hopefully get ten fountains of life placed throughout the city for easy access of bandages.

Trade Deal for Jhelom

Those who attended spoke their opinion and an agreement as been reached. For the month of October, we will be using 4 Trade deals, not one.
- Spell Damage Increase
- Swing Speed Increase
- Mana Regeneration
- Hit Chance Increase

Future Plans for Jhelom

- I have an event planned for Halloween and will be published soon. Title is: A Plea from Admist
(Title subject to change)

And then some ideas from Queen....

Citizens Of Britainia, Your not going to want to miss this meeting!
Jhelom has some exciting plans, Ideas and events to discuss this Thursday night IE:

Governor housing- We would like to post to the King about bringing the history and relics of each town to a central location, so new and old players alike can catch up quickly on what UO and your town is all about, instead of having to search thru tons of posted online info. (Jhelom and the Crux Ansata relics & info-Brit and the hierarchy relics & info etc) We would like to ask for a governors house for each town (Not necessarily placed in the town) the houses could be placed all together with easy access for everyone, maybe a stable and bank with a spellweavers circle

Ike & Mike wrestling match at the Jhelom pits: make a newb toon named Mike or Ike and join one of the two temporary guilds that go to war and wrestle to the death, Last player standing wins!

Fashion Show: Players dressed in gear for certain specs (skills) to talk about PVM- PVP and Role Play and what benefits it has to offer. I am certain even the well versed player can learn something new.

There is word a murder attempt of all the Governors may take place at this months council meeting, bring your security ideas to the table.
The Honor guard for this months meeting needs to be discussed.

Also it has been noted that a certain lumber jacking industry from Jhelom has infringed on privately owned lands in Yew, causing the the officials of Yew to attack the Jhelom bank by ship & cannon, unfortunately the citizenry of Jhelom were to shocked to get the license plates off the ship or a picture of this outburst so further investigation will have to be discussed.

Holiday decorations for our towns! Post to the King what we can do to spruce up our towns for the Holidays.

Big Brother program: As citizens of Atlantic, we are truly blessed with Great players, Great commerce, and Great EM's.
Idea's for all of our towns & its citizenry to pick a shard and support the towns folks from there. It may start out slow, But I am sure with the determination & excitement we all show on Atlantic, It has to spill over into other shards. I personally have a soft spot for the asian shards, although our time zones are totally off. Just looking for some additional thoughts on this.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tonight at the Monthly Meeting, here is what I shared with the public:

1) The citizens of Jhelom and myself request the placement of a City office for the Governor of Jhelom.

2) The Citizens of Jhelom wish to enlighten the city and turn it into a cherished relic among other cities. Thus including:
- A Stable Master for our Calvary
- Floral Gardening to align the busy streets of greenery.
- Medical Supply Units for our warriors in Training

3) An outlining city has anonymously declared war upon Jhelom. The night of the election, the bank of Jhelom was bombed. Whilst no gold was missing, there was a strange aroma that covered the air, as if I was being watched. I quickly hired the best carpenters in the city to repair the bank before dawn. I then rounded up our best detectives and sent them to investigate the matter. While evidence has been gathered, I announced to the public the matter at hand and the King quickly motions me to contact him immediately. Upon retiring my claim of such sabotage, I felt an evil eye on me.... one of the sitting Governors committed the act of Treason.