• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jhelom..... Past, Present & Future- A Plea for your Votes

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wandering through Jhelom, we notice a Toad that just doesn't seem right.
Queen Arya along with a small regiment of Crux soldiers comes to a stand still as they seemed to have stumbled upon several toads all gathered near the Crux headquarters, all seemingly Ill. She wonders.... should I just use magic and put the critters out of their misery? Before she could summon a magic arrow, a young lad runs forward with his wooden sword like as if hes going to conquer the world.
That wooden sword is remarkable, its an exact replica of the one Lady Amadine uses. Caliburn, falling into deep thoughts... remembering all not that long ago, another time, another city.

Remembering the Sword Calibrun can not slay innocents. The magic within it will not allow the sword to take an innocent life.

Wondering if theres something I am missing for the up coming trial for Lord Lew, some clue, some piece of evidence, not unlike the sword Danica holds that helped her during her trial and that will help Lord Lew to his freedom.

One of the other Crux soldiers breaks formation and scoops up the lad. Son there is something just not right about those toads, does your nana know your out here he questions the boy?

These toads are all over sir, I seen them at the docks, and now they are coming up here near the buildings, I was just going to keep them from coming all the way to my grandmothers tavern.

Queen Arya dismounts and using her leather saddle bag, places several toads inside one and starts a swift exit from the area, shouting, take that boy home and call a meeting at the tavern. I will be taking these animals to Doctor Hawk to have him examine them. Try not to kill any as of yet, until I can see if theres more we need to know. Oh and send a dispatch to the king.

What would Governor Solus do? Laughing out loud.... picturing Solus with Toads smushed under his boots, Nah his boots are worth a years pay for me Queen Arya thinks. He would have the peasants use shovels and pitch forks and dump them in a ditch and light them on fire.

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A knight of the Royal Crux Ansata, I can remember our first days meeting under Lady Danica Amandine, our first original HQ was right here in Jhelom.

I can remember fighting back the Minax invasion, farming many skeletons in the Jhelom cemetery.

Ah Queen Dawn, Adamu, Charlotte Amandine, those were the days...... and then there is the King..... wonders how this will all work out, will Britainians finally quiet down and fully accept our path under this new king.

Our future as Governors finally coming together to strengthen our fair cities, bring laughter, and events, bring notice to awaken Jhelom & other towns to their full glory once again, one can only try their best, but together we can triumph!

As a member of Toad Town I am all about comedic relief and levity. I would hate to be considered the courts jester or the Governor that laughs off serious matters, but I do realize playing an online game, this is a good way for all of us to unwind and lighten up our spirits

Please consider casting your votes for me, Queen Arya as your Governor in the city of Jhelom

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh yes you can! like the lil train that couldnt... Yes I can... Yes I can... Yes I can...