• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jhelom Govenor's race

Flokie

Visitor
Hi all,

I am asking for the citizens of Jhelom to vote for Floki.

If you are not a citizen you can declare your citizenship for the town of Jhelom. To select a city, use the context menu on ones character, chooses loyalty rating, and from there, Jhelom. Then find the trade minister at the docks and he will have a wooden crate close to him. Drop 4k iron ingots into the crate. And at that point, you should have respected status.

After that, you have to go to the town stone, click it, and vote.

You will also be able to select 'utilize trade deal' and you will get the buff noted. It's good for 24 hours.

If elected, I will pole the citizens as to what trade deal the wish to have.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Strange. May be you will first tell people what trade deal you plan to choose and those in favor of it will vote for you ?
Otherwise those who will loose in the pole after election will need to wait one more week to change city.

Flokie

Visitor
Strange. May be you will first tell people what trade deal you plan to choose and those in favor of it will vote for you ?
Otherwise those who will loose in the pole after election will need to wait one more week to change city.
I have no plans on changing it, unless it it is indicated by the citizens that they want a change

gwen

Slightly Crazed
So why people should vote for you exactly? You have no plans. Everything will be same. Why you are better then current governor?
Any change is making some people happy, some unhappy. May be they better know about this in advance?
I have toons with no citizenship(like my crafter) . But you gave me no reasons to support you yet.

Flokie

Visitor
Good point. I have an event I will hold, a Yacht race. With prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I am also going to try and get a trashcan for the clean up points (hoping at the dock).

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
So you are going to hold one Yacht Race and get a trashcan placed on the dock for clean up points. Maybe you should rethink your strategy.