• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Jhelom Election

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tight race in Jhelom...

Sam has my vote as long as he doesn't spend a single gold coin out of the city coffers! I still don't trust the Royal Court with this Blackthorn leadership... The trade deals seem to make the citizens dance like puppets on strings while possibly funding something more sinister. Once an aristocrat... well thus is my opinion. Who really knows what is in this tome...

Sam-Jun14.jpg

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Intriguing theory Rue... I too find it strange that blackthorn got a coffin for his death. I do not ever recall receiving one for dying. I guess what i'm trying to say is i visited the after world and all i got was a crappy robe.