• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Jewlry Price Check please..

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Ring
Magery 15
Spirit Speak 8
Enhance pots 25
Damage increase 12
energy resist 9

2. Ring
Animal Lore 14
Animal taming 13
Enhance pots 10
LRC 11
Poison resist 6

3. Ring
Ninjitsu 15
Enhance pots 20
HCI 14
Spell damage increase 6
Fire resist 13

4. Bracelet
HCI 13
DCI 10
Cold resist 11
Poison resist 11
Energy resist 11

5. Ring
Enhance pots 20
HCI 12
DCI 12
Lower mana cost 6
poison resist 12

6. Bracelet
Wrestling 11
Enhance pots 20
HCI 14
DCI 11
Cold Resist 8

7. Ring
Ninjitsu 14
Fencing 15
HCI 12
Spell damage increase 7
LRC 16

8. Ring
Magery 15
Enhance pots 20
HCI 12
Spell damage increase 7

9. Ring
Enhance pots 25
HCI 6
DCI 14
Damage increase 12
Physical resist 7

10. Ring
Dex Bonus 5
HCI 10
DCI 15
Physical resist 8

Just trying to get an idea of what jewls are worth..
Thanks in advance

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a rather nice collection of jewelery. I'm especially impressed with your #5 (my archer would definitely buy if he had more than 100k in the bank).

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, I'm sure. Pricing jewelery is like shooting darts blindfolded. Using ring #5 for example, you could find a similar ring on a vendor right now for 4 million gold. On a different shard, there's a nearly identical ring to the 4 million gold ring, but instead of 4 million, the owner is wanting 65 million gold (both rings have HCI, DCI, EP and a resist, one has poison, the other has cold. The fifth trait is different, the 65 million one has spirit speak and the 4 million one has parry. IMO, LMC is more desirable than any skill).

If I were selling them myself, I wouldn't put them on my vendor, but rather take bids in Luna or here, and for most of them, I wouldn't accept anything but abnormally high bids.

These rings are definitely in the million gold plus range: 2 (taming, lore and LRC = golden),5 (explained above),6 (perfect for the disarm mage)
These rings can go for very high (multi million) or very low (few hundred thousand) amounts, depending on the day, the cycle of the moon, and what certain people just happen to need on their new suits that day: 1,3,4,7,9.

Rings 8 and 10 might not bring in a mint, but they should definitely make a couple hundred thousands. They're hurt by 4 mods and relatively low intensities.

And all of the EP rings may lose a lot of value after the next publish.

All of this is just my opinion, and I could be horribly wrong about everything.

T

Turdnugget

Those are some nice jewels. Where did you get them from?

I'd auction them off like what's been suggested. That'd be your best bet. You might lose lots of money letting those sit on vendors for mills a piece.