• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Jewels/armor/weapons

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on the following items. All Items are located on Atl, I will only accept Atl gold. I have a good idea of what they are all worth and should someone offer me what I feel it is worth I will sell it immediately. I am not here to string out offers like others. You can PM me b/o offers if you wish, doesn't mean I will accept them. I am open to negotiations/trades but please keep them to PM so the thread doesn't get cluttered.

I will not do business with; Scott/blessed blessed, Nails Warstien (not even as a broker), Tier 5 Dog, Zora, Bane, Slipknot, Ezra, Smoot, Olcher, Solus, JDGTR, Chris from Yolo, Flatliner and Fluter.

Thanks!

Loot.png

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Everyone, please refrain from posting anything other than a bid in this thread, and take any disagreements to PM.

Thanks.